Friday, November 4, 2011

Pet Sematary Remake....WHY

Yeah just heard from my boss, who also happens to be a Stephen King fanatic tells me that they're going to remake Pet Sematary. I personally am all for remakes but Stephen King remakes. Unless they're going to be faithful to the book, WHY? And George Clooney is going to be involve. Well he fucked up Batman for about 10 years until Christopher Nolan and the great Christian Bale(who I said to myself after watching American Psycho years ago, if they're going to bring back Batman he's the one) threw the J.S films down the shitter to give us the great Batman films since the one with a black Harvey Dent. and they already remade two of Kings books turned to film. Salam's Lot and Carrie. Salam's Lot was more accurate to the book while Carrie was also accurate(although I saw Carrie as a plus size girl then Skeletor) but DIDN'T DO THE HIGH SCHOOL MASSACRE RIGHT!!!!  She ran outside after having Piglet's blood poured on her. looked through the gym doors and burned the school and laughing while she was doing it. THE BITCH WENT NUTS!!!! not into a stoned faced zombie. So is a Pet Sematary remake a good idea. If they stay within the source material, then maybe. I have to read the book first though.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment